YOU + ME - Scrapbook and Cards Today Guest Designer



I'm thrilled to be Guest Designer at Scrapbook and Cards blog in February. I created a one ring mini album using the beautiful Crate Paper Heart Day collection.




The base of this album consists of paper- and vellum pockets, trimmed patterned papers, chipboard and tags. Making mini albums of our little adventures is so much fun, but we often bring home lots of memorabilia. That's why I LOVE adding pockets into my albums! For this album I created three different pockets using patterned paper and vellum.


I embellished the pages only with some pieces of ephemera, stickers, ribbons, washi tapes and tassels. For adding more dimensions I stitched around some tags. The best thing about a ring-bound book is that you can continue to add pages as you go along!
Creating unique embellishments gives an awesome personal touch to your album. I never miss to create some pages just for fun, without any photos. Its a great way for me to combine memory keeping with creativity without any rules.



One more tip: Add more different materials to your album. For this shaker box I used tulle, it holds the sequins perfectly and looking so pretty!
I've enjoyed sharing my favorite ways for making a playful and memorable mini album with you. Join me to see how I filled up and decorated this mini album:


No comments:

Post a Comment